Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: OT: Favorite Christmas Movies

  1. #11
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I love

    ~Nestor the long-eared christmas Donkey
    ~Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
    ~I'll Be Home For Christmas (disney; I want the Porsche from the movie, lol)
    ~Home Alone 1 & 2
    ~Prancer
    ~ A Christmas Story
    ~Ultimate Christmas Present (disney)
    ~3 Days
    ~Borrowed Hearts
    ~The Christmas List
    ~A Charlie Brown Christmas
    ~A Garfiled Christmas

    (ooh "Feliz Navidad" is on the radio right now!)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the offbeat Christmas movies. On Christmas Eve we watch Muppets Christmas Carol, my absolute favorite. My other two favorites that we watch every year are A Christmas Story and Scrooged. The latter has Bill Murray and most people dont even know of it. But its HILLARIOUS!!! Ive seen all the others that are mentioned and watch most of them every year, but these three are my all time favorites.

  3. #13
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I like the Muppets one too and the animated Rudolph with Burl Ives. How the Grinch Stole Christmas is good- the animated one. I don't really like the Jim Carrey version.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •